Work at Cosme Hunt
**This position is highly limited**
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to participate and assist our teams in various tasks which may include and are not limited to:
・Editorial team: Assisting with the Cosme Hunt blog articles, editing upcoming articles to be released.
・Social media marketing: Expanding and developing our growing community, via Social Media. This will include social media post curation/creation for potential usage (includes content, description, hashtags), Assist with suggesting creatives for cross-platform social media usage
・Research: Gathering resources for a needed task, which may include product, webtools, beauty industry research, inspiration for brand guideline/mood board etc.
・Marketing: Assist with reviewing of analyzing data and past performances setting future KPI goals, strategies
・Creative Visual team: Work with our creative visual team, sharing your ideas and or skills to create relevant visuals. This will be in collaboration with our social media marketing team.
・Passion for beauty and Japanese beauty! This is very important!
・Some knowledge and experience with Japanese and other beauty industry, products, trends, ingredients, etc.
・Strong organizational and team work skills
・Flexible to work collaboratively across multiple projects and different areas of work
・Ability to thrive in an environment where your responsibilities will change based on the current project, problem, or campaign
・Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and remotely/locally
・Pro-active attitude with a willingness to learn and work with constructive criticism/suggestions
Who We Are Looking for:
Cosme Hunt is looking for Writing Interns to share J-beauty to the world together!
In this role, you will work collaboratively with the editors, writers and the Cosme Hunt Creative team to create compelling article posts across multiple channels. Some tasks may include researching and article writing.
What You’ll Do:
- Review, revise, and copyedit 1-4 blog posts/month
- Draft 1-4 blog posts
- Assist with conceptualizing and creating new, interesting articles
- Research new ideas and credible information, new beauty and/or social trends/pop culture in Japan and North America
- Ideal but not required: Advise on related SEO optimization for content supported
- Join content calendar/strategy meetings on an as needed basis
- Are fluent in English ( and/or Japanese)
- Work closely with our Editors/Writers/Creative team remotely or locally
- Have a passion for beauty and Japanese beauty!
It Would Be Nice If You Have The Following:
- Some knowledge and experience with Japanese and other beauty industries, products, trends, ingredients, etc.
- Strong organizational and team work skills
- Flexibility to work collaboratively across multiple projects
- Ability to thrive in an environment where your responsibilities will change based on the current project, problem, or campaign
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Pro-active attitude with a willingness to learn and work with constructive criticism/suggestions
What You Can Get (for both) :
Your time at Cosme Hunt can be compensated with:
- Transportation expenses
- Free lunch
- Beauty Networking
*During active work duration of your internship, Cosme hunt will seek to offer compensation for some of those fees if provided receipts and approval up to a certain limit. So this position starts from unpaid contract. Please note that compensation only applies should be reasonable usage*
If You Are Excited to Join Us:
Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!