Starting the New Year Fresh: Cosme Hunt and Teatis Tea Giveaway
Posted on January 17 2021
Giveaway Now Over!
Giveaway to Start the New Year Fresh
Happy New Year! Cosme Hunt is partnering up with Teatis Tea for a giveaway to start the new year off. 2020 was definitely a challenging year for all of us. We all deserve a pat on the back for making it through, and we should take some time to pamper ourselves. To kick off 2021 fresh, we are giving away J-beauty goodies for self-care practices. Check out our Instagram post to enter this exciting giveaway! Here are quick, easy steps you can take to win Saborino Yogurt and Kiwi Morning Face Mask paired with Teatis Tea’s Awake Matcha Latte Blend.
How to Enter:
- Follow @cosmehunt and @teatistea on Instagram
- Like this post and tag your friends (1 tag = 1 entry)
- Share the post on your stories for an additional 5 entries (Make sure that your account is public)
- For an additional 10 entries, sign up for Cosme Hunt’s newsletter on our website and DM us a screenshot on Instagram when you sign up
The giveaway will close on January 19th, 2021 at 8 PM PST. 3 winners will be randomly selected and messaged through Instagram.
Disclaimer: U.S. residents only. This giveaway is not endorsed, sponsored, or associated with Instagram or Saborino. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Introducing the Prizes!
Saborino Yogurt and Kiwi Morning Face Mask
When the sun comes up, it’s time to wake up. But feeling like staying in your comfy bed for a little longer? Saborino Yogurt and Kiwi Morning Face Mask will make your morning routine so much easier! “Saboru” (サボる) means “to skip” in Japanese, and skipping several steps of your skin care routine is totally acceptable on a busy morning. This 3-in-1 face mask cleanses, tones, and primes your skin in just a minute. Unlike other facial masks that require you to leave a mask on for 10-15 minutes, it will only take 60 seconds to prep your skin for a refreshing outcome. The cooling sensation and fresh kiwi yogurt aroma will instantly wake you up. By gently wiping your skin as you remove the mask, it gets rid of extra oil and dead skin cells. After you remove the mask, pat on extra essence to prime your skin before makeup application. Just wake up and apply this mask to start off your morning right. How convenient!
- Cleanse: citric acid, malic acid (improves skin texture and exfoliates)
- Tone: orange juice, kiwi fruit extract, cucumber fruit extract, grapefruit peel oil (tightens your pores)
- Moisturize: aloe leaf extract, honey, peach juice, yogurt filtrate, soluble collagen (hydrates your skin)
If you are not a morning person like me, I definitely recommend this unique face mask which will save so much of your time! I have to say, this versatile mask has been a life-saver on a busy morning or when I’m just feeling lazy. I recommend applying moisturizer if you have dry skin. My new year resolution is to take care of myself, and Saborino Face Mask gives me time to squeeze in healthy habits in my morning routine. You can check out more information on Saborino Face Masks here!
Teatis Tea’s Awake Matcha Latte Blend
Made only with natural ingredients such as brown seaweed (arame), matcha, and peppermint, this tasty tea promotes natural weight loss and body detox. Just add one teaspoon of Teatis Tea Mix to 3 oz. of hot water to dissolve, and pour in some of your favorite milk for a nice cozy cup of matcha latte. Since so many health benefits are packed in every sip, I want to highlight three key ingredients. These special ingredients are 100% real food which helps you to maintain good health and high quality of life.
What is Real Food?
Real food refers to a single-ingredient food that is mostly unprocessed, free of chemical additives, and rich in nutrients. It helps control blood sugar levels, which prevents diabetic complications. Not only is it healthy for our body, but also to the environment due to sustainable production.
- Brown seaweed (arame) helps block fat absorption, reduce stress and anxiety, and strengthens your hair, nails, and skin. Arame seaweed is a great example of real food, as it is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. This unique seaweed inhibits α-glucosidase and α-amylase activity, which suppresses the absorption of sugar from the intestinal tract and moderates blood sugar levels. It also contains the neurotransmitter GABA or (Gamma-Aminobutyric acid), which is a naturally occurring amino acid that produces a calming effect. Because seaweed doesn’t need fertilizer, farmland or fresh water to grow, it helps to reduce carbon footprint. Ama, or “sea women” in Japanese, are female divers who hand-pick arame seaweed using sustainable techniques that are based on milenia-long tradition. The seaweed odor is completely removed while its natural nutrients are packed in every cup you drink!
- Organic Matcha is high in antioxidants, protects the liver, and promotes heart health. Antioxidants are naturally occurring chemical compounds that defend your cells from damage and prevent chronic disease. In comparison to loose leaf tea, match powder is concentrated with more nutrients. Other than matcha being super healthy, I find the rich earthy flavor to be so soothing and pleasant.
- Peppermint relieves digestive symptoms, headaches, and migraines, and freshens your breath. Its dynamic aroma adds fresh minty flavor to this Matcha Latte.This lightly-caffeinated detox tea with fresh peppermint aroma will boost your spirit in the morning. Check out Teatis Tea’s website for more information!
New Year New Me
Don’t forget to enter this amazing giveaway ASAP since the deadline is January 19th, 2021 at 8 PM PST! Feeling beautiful both inside and out is key to a happy lifestyle. 2021 is a year to treat and reward yourself for all of your hard work. Start your day with Saborino Yogurt and Kiwi Morning Face Mask and Teatis Tea’s Awake Matcha Latte Blend to boost your mood and improve productivity. I really hope that everyone has a great year ahead!
To find out more, visit our website!
Sayaka was born and raised in Aichi, Japan. After spending several years of her childhood in the US, she came back to New York for college. Loves to travel, eat, and play the guitar in her free time.