Earn FREE Saborino Morning Face Masks!
Posted on May 04 2021
Do you want free Saborino Morning Sheet Masks?
I know I do! At Cosme Hunt, we’re currently running a referral campaign for a year’s worth supply of Saborino Morning Face Masks! This opportunity is rare, so you wanna make sure you have all the details.
How do I sign up?
- Easy! Just click here and enter your email in the given space. Once you do that, you’ll get a prompt to share your referral link to other social media platforms so you can reach as many people as you can!
What are the rewards?
- You can win up to 10 Saborino Morning Packs for free when you refer 40 people. The more people you refer, the more you get; 10 Saborino Morning Packs is an entire year’s worth of sheet masks that can cut down your morning skincare routine to just one minute!
Sounds great! How long do I have?
- This campaign will run until May 7th, which means you have only a few days left to start referring friends for chances to win free sheet masks.
Shoot, I wish I knew earlier!
- Our email subscribers got the deets as soon as the campaign got started, so be sure to sign up for our email newsletter so you can know about campaigns, sales, and more as soon as they begin! You’ll also want to follow our Instagram and Twitter to know what’s happening with Cosme Hunt and when.
I like free stuff, but I’m not sure what Saborino Face Masks are.
- No problem! In short, Saborino face masks were made for busy people and even lazy people (like me)! The Morning Face Masks are a 3-in-1 product: they cleanse, tone, and prime your skin in the morning in just 60 seconds. They’re perfect for skincare in bed, or when you’re tight on time in the morning!
- If you want to know more, you can learn more about Saborino with these articles:
Well, I’m in! I need these sheet masks!Glad to have you on board! Click here to start referring friends today so you can get your free Saborino Morning Face Masks!
To find out more, visit our website!
Lizzie is based in the San Francisco Bay Area after living in Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan for almost a year. Having spent time in Los Angeles, the Philippines, Japan, and the Bay Area, Lizzie continues to search for ways to become more socially aware on a global scale. You can find her either spending time at the local cat shelter or playing with makeup at home.